Get Top Dollar For Your Mortgage Note
Do You Have A Note Secured By Real Estate?
Looking to sell your mortgage or real estate note for a lump sum of cash now?
Give us a call today!
We buy mortgage notes and real estate secured contracts nationwide:
- 1st mortgages
- Land contracts
- Notes on residential properties
- Commercial properties
We purchase real estate notes and contracts direct. There is no middle man
so you get the maximum cash value for your note or contract.
We are dedicated to providing you with professional, personal and confidential
service, as well as the highest payout for your real estate note.
- Give us a call at 757-255-8080 or fill the form below.
- We will evaluate the information based on the current balance, equity in
the property, interest rate, payor's payment history and credit rating. We
will prepare a quote for you, usually within 24 hours.
- Once price is agreed, we will send you a contract and a list of documents
needed. These can be sent to us by fax or by overnight express.
- We will review the documents and order an appraisal of the property.
- We will order title insurance and prepare the closing documents for you
to review, sign and return to us by fax or overnight express.
- Your funds will be wired directly to the title company for disbursement.
Some recommendations to speed up the closing process:
- Have available copies of the mortgage document, the note, title insurance,
property insurance, appraisal (if any)
- If you do not have a current appraisal, it's good to have an idea of the
current value of the property
- Keep good payment history records, including copies of all monthly payment
Q: What is a note?
A note is written document that states a promise to pay as well as the terms
which include the amount, interest rate and length of time in which to fulfill
Q: What is a note appraisal?
A note appraisal reflects the current market value of your payments similar
to what a real estate appraisal provides for real property. Frequently referred
to as a "Quote" it shows what your future payments are worth in cash
Q: How is my note value determined?
The value of your note is based on a number of factors:
- Down payment
- Interest rate
- Payment amount
- Length (term) of the note
- Buyers credit rating
- Payment history
- In addition, property type, condition, and value will affect note value
Q: How long does it take to close?
Generally, it takes 2-3 weeks to close on a real estate note from the time we
receive all the required documents to allow for title report and appraisal
Q: How do I receive my money?
Money is usually wired directly to the escrow company/title agency for disbursement
Q: Who pays the closing costs?
Sometimes we pay closing costs and sometimes the noteholder does. Every deal
is different. We will work out a deal that makes both of us happy!
Q: Is there a maximum or minimum size note that you buy?
There is no maximum. We generally prefer that the note be a minimum of $20,000,
however we look at each note on a case by case basis
Q: Do you charge for providing a quote?
Providing a quote is completely free
Q: I’m concerned about confidentiality, what shall I do ?
Your private financial information is kept in strict confidence
Q: How can I make sure that I’m getting a fair price for my note?
Unlike the primary mortgage market (mortgage companies and banks) where you
know exactly the interest rate and costs involved, the secondary market (such
as buying notes) sets the offers based on a different set of rules as explained
Due to the high risk involved with these transactions, there is always a discount
on the face value of the mortgage. The size of the discount will depend on a
variety of factors, most of whom are described here. Rest assured you will get
the best offer possible
Q: Does the sale of my note affect the payor?
No! As a matter of fact the sale of your note never changes any terms of the
note contract. The payor will get the same terms as the original note contract
Q. Why Would I Want to Sell My Real Estate Note?
When you convert part or all of your real estate note into cash, you gain several
advantages in addition to immediate cash:
- You don't have to worry about the payments you receive each month slipping
away on life's little expenses
- You receive a substantial sum of cash right now and accomplish your
- You won't have to worry about collecting monthly payments or servicing your
note; we'll handle it
- You won't have to worry about whether the taxes and insurance premiums are
being paid each year to protect your investment; we'll handle it
- You won't have to worry about whether your purchaser will continue to make
Q. Are There Any Additional Benefits To Me?
Yes. When you consider the impact inflation can have on the value of your note
over its life, cash in hand today can be expected to be worth a lot more now
than years down the road.
Q. What Types Of Property Do You Purchase?
We purchase real estate notes on virtually all types of property: single-family
homes, multi-family homes, farmland, commercial, recreational, vacant land,
and mobile homes with land attached.
Q How Do I Get Started?
Just give us a call at 757-255-8080 or fill the form below